Thursday, October 9, 2008

Those darn boids get on my noives.


I have discovered as of last night that Wes Anderson is one of my all-time favorite film makers. I have now seen three of his films: Rushmore, The Darjeeling Limited, and The Royal Tenenbaums. I need to see Bottle Rocket and The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou ASAP!!! I am positive I will enjoy both greatly.

I want to apply to Bookman's I think. I believe working in a bookstore would bring me immense joy and pleasure.

Does anyone know what I should do with my life? I mean, really, any ideas would be beneficial to my disposition.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

bookstore would be perfect for you. :)

um.

i think you should come be an artist and help me stay sane out here :)

um.

i think you need to travel. you need to find someone who does the whole hotel rating thing. "rate this hotel" and i'd totally book a vacation to come travel with you. :) it would be fabulous. :) even if there were bugs crawling around, it couldn't be worse than faith.

love you. whatever you do, do it with love, do it with passion. in time you will find it. :) in time you'll figure out what God brought you here to do. :) and now... your main purpose can be to praise him. :) (put that on your resume!)

Jonathan J. Cisneros said...

be one of those people in san antonio who sell helotes, or corn in a cup. gosh I love that garbage. it's so delicious. I'll have to make you some sometime. you have no idea how incredible all of that junk is. You would bring many many people immense pleasure and joy, trust me. including mr. jimmy. a lot.

but, in more seriousness, perhaps you should consider training javelinas. they're not really swine, they're distantly "related*" * if you believe all that evolution garbage.

but anyway. How about someone who works in a bookstore, but an indie bookstore. like that one on bell.