Monday, October 13, 2008

Shuffle

I am so cold that I am warming my hands over the hot air vent of my laptop.

Anyway, today on my way to school I had my iPod on shuffle. I really enjoy the shuffle feature sometimes and other times I hate it and quickly switch to an album or old overplayed playlist. I rarely ever hear two great songs in a row let alone two that mesh well together that aren't actually the same artist. Today, however, Narc by Interpol and then Titles and Registration by Death Cab for Cutie came on and I was pleased. I don't know why, I mean at first glance those don't seem "mesh-able" but they really went nicely together.

I am actually writing this to keep from fuming because I am actually in a really bad mood right now. I would rather not be though so I am pretending that I feel fine. Thus, this post is pointless and really not that interesting.

I feel like I have so much to do right now. I should be reading, preparing questions for my religions class, starting my compare/contrast essay, applying to more jobs, and taking a bath because I am super duper sore.

Oh, I forgot to inform you that I am now, for the first time in my life, part of an organized sport. Yes, I am on a kickball team!!! Haha, this is big stuff for Caitlin! We played our first game yesterday and... WE WON!!! It was awesome. You should come watch sometime. I will be embarrassed but you'll make me feel loved nonetheless.

Make like Vincent Van and Gogh. Yeah, Julie, that does flow a bit better...

haha.. "Gogh away boids." I am still laughing inside.

OKAYYY now I am blabbering. Off to watch Heroes.

No comments: