Monday, October 6, 2008

O, How I Love Thee, Sweet Economy.

I lost my job.

Well, my mom can no longer say what she so very often says: "Why are you worrying about the economy. It's not even affecting you!" Oh yeah?

Sorry, I sound really bitter and angry when really I am just annoyed and disappointed. I'm sick of looking for jobs. I feel like that's all I do anymore. Seriously, didn't I JUST do this? Frickbox.

Just pray for me to find something that works with school. That's the most important thing right now. Secondly, pray that I find something soon because my birthday and my NYC trip are ridiculously close at hand. I'm scared I may not even be able to go now... but I don't want to be pessimistic. Just pray. Or send out good vibes... whatever.

Thank you.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You shall soon find a new job. NYC we shall come to you soon.

p.s. i may start using this.

thomas castle said...

frickbox. yes.

and i'm sorry about all this...

and, i don't know if we've talked since you became an aunt, how is that?