Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Bits and Pieces

I just wanted to say stuff:

  • Tonight was supposed to bring a meteor shower around 3:30am. Here I am wide awake and I see nothing. I think I may have seen ONE on my way home from Julie's a little while ago but then again I often see random things at night. It could have been anything, really.
  • Today, or technically yesterday, was my official birthday. A lot of people said happy birthday to me which made me feel really special :) I get the warm fuzzies when I know that people are thinking of me. How nice of Facebook and Myspace to remind random people of my birthday. I thoroughly enjoy that feature.
  • I just watched the Game Show Network at Julie's until 3am. One day I think I shall go on a game show. I really want to go on Don't Forget the Lyrics with my dad and Julie as my backups! What a winning combo we'd be!
  • I've been listening to Just Dance by Lady Gaga, Love Lockdown by Kanye West, Title and Registration by Death Cab for Cutie, and sometimes thrown in the mix, What Them Girls Like by Ludacris featuring Chris Brown and some other dude over and over and over again for three days.
  • I got to talk to my cousin in New Orleans and my aunt in California today! This makes me very very happy inside and out :)
  • I hate that I have friends that either no longer talk to me or that I no longer communicate with.
  • I also hate when it's been so long since I've chosen to speak with someone that it has gotten to that akward stage where if I were to talk to them again I'd have to apologize and explain why I stopped talking to them and I honestly have no answer. I'll just use someone else's excuse of "I fell off the face of the planet." Sorry, you-know-who... I had to. It's just an excuse, I know. I just don't know what else to say. I don't know why I'm like that.
  • I am an avoider. I guess there's my answer.
  • I am officially going to therapy now! I am not embarrassed, I am genuinely happy. My first appointment is a week from this coming Saturday, so yay. I hope I can eventually stop being an avoider and stop being a lot of other dumb things I tend to be quite often.
  • I am officially and totally and completely 20 years old now. Wow.
  • Uhhh...

That is all I guess.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

wow big time.

may the next 20 years be filled with blessings, love, happiness, and most importantly SHALOM.

love ya cuz cuz.

Anonymous said...

falling of the face of the planet, i think i'll use that excuse too. i have so many friends who messages i don't respond to.... yes, i'm an avoider.