Tuesday, November 4, 2008

VOTE



Yay! I turned 18 two years ago and could have voted in the primaries but I sure did not. I wanted my presidential vote to be my first. Doesn't make sense to some but I don't care! It was fun times. You should all do it one day.


O, how historic this day is. I am anxious to see how it's all going to turn out. The world we live in is so messy. I am ready for it to be cleaned up a little bit. I just hope whomever wins doesn't messy it up even more!!!


On that note, I would love to have a job right about now. I dislike being broke as a joke.


No bullets today, though I bet I could have used them just as efficiently.


My mom is watching I Dream of Jeannie and I am very jealous. I forgot how much I used to adore that show. It was my favorite as a little kid. Man, I miss Screen Gems Network! I would watch I Dream of Jeannie and Bewitched half the school year and then The Partridge Family and The Monkees the second half. Fricken awesome.




I look really cute today. This picture doesn't do it justice. My hair adds to the cuteness factor and you can't put hair on a floating outfit like that...

Anywho, I'm going to go eat something and then off to class. Apparently it is important that I leave class early tonight and head over to Jenna's. I have no idea why. I'll let you know! haha

3 comments:

Amanda said...

um you should totally get a cutout of your hair and float it in the floating outfit picture. lucas could cut it out for you. :) he's good at that.

yeah.
um.
good job on voting.

i dont know how to react about the election. i suppose we'll see what happens, right??

<3 aP

Jonathan J. Cisneros said...

those earrings are really big! how do you wear those?!

Jenna Wenna said...

it was important! ...not really...it was fun though...