Monday, November 3, 2008

Tor-Turtle

I am really digging bullet points these days. They can be as scattered, brief, and random as my actual thought process:

  • I have seen a shooting star three times this past week! Is the sky falling?
  • Listen to the Marie Antoinette soundtrack and you will understand me. Well, maybe not but you will be listening to one of my all-time favorite albums. I adore it with all my corazon.
  • I am over it! Like, for real! You know...
  • Apparently, my friends are into mountain men now.
  • I am still confused and grossed out by a fact I learned yesterday. I mean, really?
  • I am so sure that I am going to fail my math class that I have no desire to do anything for it anymore. That's a bad thing. I have class in an hour and have not done a single problem for my homework. I most likely have a quiz on what we learned as well. Sweet.
  • I LOVE THE CURE!!!! I forgot how much I loved them. I really love them.
  • EE Cummings did not, in fact, prefer his name to be un-capitalized.
  • One thing I do enjoy about my literature class is the actual fiction and poetry that we get to read. I don't necessarily enjoy studying and dissecting them but I love reading them. There are some stinkin' brilliant artists out there. Gertrude Stein and EE Cummings are da bomb.
  • OK, I really need to get ready for class. I won't slack as much as I'd like.

1 comment:

Jenna Wenna said...

ha! not like nasty, overly rugged mountain men...