Friday, November 21, 2008

Boys

  • THEN: Oh, Leo. You were my first true celeb love. I would have followed you to the Titanic and into the ocean.
  • NOW: and Zachary... I was never truly attracted to you until watching the last two episodes of Heroes. I mean, dang boy, you sure can pull off a combover and horn-rimmed glasses!
  • ALWAYS: Johnny Johnny Johnny... there are no words to describe my eternal adoration. If only you'd met me before Vanessa Paradis...

As a bit of a side note, my NOW column changes just about everytime I watch another film. This morning I was obsessed with Colin Firth because I watched Bridget Jones Diary. Currently, as you see, it is Zachary Quinto because I just finished watching Heroes two seconds ago. It will probably be that weird looking dude from Twilight tomorrow because, well for one I will fall in love with his character thus find him immensely more attractive, and also he is playing a vampire. I spell hunk v-a-m-p-i-r-e. Well... when played by David Boreanaz or Brad Pitt at least.

No comments: