Tuesday, September 2, 2008

My Name is Echo

I just screamed really loudly into cyberspace and all I heard were echoes. I don't think anyone actually reads this blog. I don't care really. If you do, cool. No one commented on my N. Korea thing... makes me think that it's 1984 and you're all afraid Big Brother is going to arrest you if you do.

Anywho, I've decided just now that if someone were to call me by my blogging name my nickname would be Sophie. That would be sweet. Stop calling me Caitlin, it's becoming overused in my world. All I hear day in and day out is "Caitlin, Caitlin, Caitlin." Wouldn't it be awesome if we got to change our names depending on our moods? Kinda like the update things on Myspace and Facebook. Today Caitlin is: Bob.

I miss being Bob. I was a Bob once, you know. No, I was not literally a different person and ABSOLUTELY NO, I was not a male at any point in my life. In my theater class there were two Caitlins so my teacher asked me what I would like to be called instead. I said, Bob. It stuck through two years of theater.

I have class in an hour and I still haven't left my house. Booooo....... Which reminds, me that I've started calling my dog Blooblee. Her real name is Lucy but that's become boring and overused as well. Now she is Blooblee. Say it outloud, it's fun.

Names are fun. I like calling my friend Jublie instead of Julie. I think it's the B sounds that get me. Add a B to a person's name and it's automatically hilarious. Caitblin. See? Hilarious right?

OOOOKay.... I suppose I should leave for class. Sorry for wasting 8 years of your life. I'll try to be more exciting next time.

No comments: