Sunday, September 7, 2008

You Gotta Believe in Yourself!


Tonight, I took the first steps toward become a healthy person: Julie and I went on a walk/jog around my neighborhood for 25 minutes then did one hour of Tae Bo. It was the hardest physical thing I have ever had to do in my life! I was BURNIN' UP! We're going to try and do this at least three times a week to keep our bodies goin' strong. I really hope that I stick to it this time. I think, though, that because I have someone doing it with me it will help to keep me motivated. I should be sleeping right now but I can't fall asleep yet... I really would love to wake up early tomorrow to actually eat breakfast for the first time in probably six months to a year! I want to be healthy! I'm sick of being so weak and getting sick all the time. No fun!

Anyway, I am in this weird state at the moment. It's like adrenaline mixed with exhaustion which is causing my brain to explode and send uneccesary worries and thoughts into my brain. I don't want to think anymore. Turn off, brain! Let me sleep!

I've also decided that starting now I am going to be hyper weird random Caitlin whenever possible. I'm bored of my current personality. Time to switch to my older model. Goin' vintage.

Ahh... weird sounds outside. Dogs barking. SCARED! Don't eat me Boogie Man!

2 comments:

Jonathan J. Cisneros said...

In Spanish the "boogie man" is "el cucuy." you say it like "coo-cooey." if you have any friends who speak Spanish, just mention el cucuy and they'll love you more. Well, it's the boogie man, but it's so nostalgic they'll just want to give you a hug then run and hide.

Amanda said...

hows this going???