Sunday, December 7, 2008

"Eccentric man-child"



I was at Julie's tonight watching some... I believe it is called cable television. I was flipping through the stations, quite saddened by the lack of good game shows being shown on GSN, when I came across Pee-Wee's Big Adventure, a film I had never previously viewed. Upon watching, I became quite entranced and severely entertained. This is now my MOVIE OBSESSION OF THE MOMENT. I was laughing hysterically throughout the entire film, although I did miss the beginning of it. The above scene is probably my favorite as it makes me laugh until tears drip down my face even when I think about it later.

I am pretty positive now that Tim Burton is one of the greatest film directors of my life.

1 comment:

Jenna Wenna said...

i've never seen pee-wee's big adventure...we should make a movie night out of it...yes?