Monday, August 17, 2009

Imagine... Imogen is back!!


When Imogen Heap's most popular album came out back in 2005, I was immediately hooked. She quickly became my favorite singer EVER and I was able to see her live my senior year of high school. She was amazing!!! Then, when I went to see Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe, I almost started crying when I heard her voice during the end credits! Overall, I think quite highly of her. Well, she's been hiding away for the past four years recording a new album and it's finally being released! I want to buy the actual CD when it comes to stores August 24th but it's streaming online as we speak! SO, as a true and loyal fan, I have provided you with the ability to listen to her greatness for yourself.

ENJOY!



No comments: