Friday, September 16, 2011

World Travel Wish (Part 1)

Everyone has a bucket list. Everyone has dreams, wishes, goals, New Years resolutions, etc. Even if you haven't written yours down, there are countless things you have dreamt to do before your life on Earth ends. I've written down bucket lists before and have one in particular framed in my room. Today, however, I've decided to get a little more specific and focus on my travel dreams. I've discovered some unique, interesting, scary, exciting locations around the world that I refuse to believe are real until I see them with my own eyes. One day, I plan on doing just that.

Enjoy the first part of my list... (otherwise this post will go on forever!)



Fly Geyser- Nevada


Radisson Blu Hotel- Berlin



"Sky Park" at Marina Sands- Singapore


Conrad Hotel- Maldives, Rangali Island


Norway




Atlantis- Bahamas and Dubai


Australia



New Zealand


Georgia

and although I've already been there twice, there's so much more I wish to see...




Louisiana

3 comments:

Amanda said...

you have some expensive travel tastes. :) but, you have your passport already... start filling it up! don't make excuses, just start finding opportunities to go for discounted prices, or to go serve, or whatever. :) get out there. GO! :) (i say this with all lighthearted earnest-ness... and yes i did just make up a word and yes i know you are probably reeling right now. :) )

Unknown said...

This is a wonderful list. I too have the travel bug. Can u believe these places exist? If you're a student, check out studentuniverse.com if you already haven't. They offer wonderful travel discounts to students, and I've used it, so I know. I agree with Amanda - just GO!

Milady said...

Melanie here! I enjoyed this piece, please email me--I have a question about your blog. MelanieLBowen[at]gmail[dot]com